Friday, July 17, 2009

Beary Hello

Happy Friday to you all!

Here is a very simple, simple card I made this morning.

365 Days asked today for us to make cards with paper piecing. They said it didn't have to be elaborate, so I made this very simple.

I used DCWV textured cards; image from DJ Inkers colored with Crayola markers and crayons; patterned paper from DCWV The Stack 6; flower from stash. The faux stitching was done with an ultra fine tip sharpie.

Have a fun day. Hope your weekend is great. I'll be attending my 25 Year High School Reunion tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to post again before Monday, but if not, you guys stay safe and enjoy your families!

9 comments:

  1. Nice take on the challenge Janis. Is it paper piecing that you have or paper pieRcing? lol I have had some probs realising which one and made my entry a paper piecing one lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You are right, it's Piercing! ROFL Oh well..... I did some faux piercing..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card Janis! Did you get my email about the challenge? 25 year reunion...how fun! Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this card...love the colors...thanks for the comment on my last post!!!

    and welcome to the design team over at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card !! Love the way you colored the cute image and the paper you used is awesome

    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janis, you call it simple, but it's very effective and a great take on the challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Janis! I got something for you that might look familiar! Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mo
    http://momostamper.blogspot.com/2009/07/eye-like-your-style.html

    ReplyDelete