Friday, May 29, 2009

52Q Week 21


Here is my latest addition to the 52Q challenge. This week's question was:

If I had a free day with no restrictions, what would I choose to do?
My answer is:
Go to Ripley's Aquarium at Myrtle Beach, SC

On the outside of the covered envelope, I used paper from the Animal Crackers DCWV stack. The picnic picture is cut out from one of my favorite magazines, FIRST. I framed this picnic picture with red paper from the Animal Crackers DCWV stack also. I added corner triangles for accents.

On the tag insert, I cut out a short article about Ripley's Aquarium from the same magazine, FIRST. After I took the above picture, I used Mod Podge over the tag to make sure the thin magazine paper wouldn't be damaged from sliding the tag in and out of the envelope. Lastly, I added green ribbon to the top of the tag and punched holes in the tag and envelope with my Crop-a-Dile.

Are you participating in the 52Q? I'd love to see what you create! Leave a comment with a link to your blog or creations. And don't forget to sign the guest book at the bottom of the page!

Have a warm, sunny day and do something with flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment